BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Holly Hobby-less

Countdown til Cole is home = T minus 36 hours! While I'm sure it's sad for my mom and Bill (and maybe Cole a little) I will be SO incredibly happy to have him back home.

Meanwhile, I've beached it, started grocery shopping and cooking regularly, set myself on a schedule for studying and am attempting to read one book (for pleasure) a week! So, maybe haven't found THE hobby that I'll adopt permanently, but I've found things to do with my time.

In the near future (which could be anywhere from 2 months to 2 years) I'd like to take a painting class. I enjoyed art class in high school and, to this day, my dad still has a painting that we framed after it won an art contest. I see my best friend, Tiffani, lose herself in her art. While I might never have the talent to do what she does full time, I could see a "hobby" potential here.

For now, I'll anticipate the arrival of Cole and working the quarter close...during which time I'll accomplish none of the aforementioned newly found hobbies.

0 comments: